During your mission, you will be required to :
- Organize, coordinate, supervise and support the work of 2 production teams in 2*8,
- Plan the technical and human resources, in order to carry out the production, in the respect of the production standards and in the respect of the Quality, Safety, Environment and Energy standards
- Manage the production of a product or a range
- Help to solve malfunctions, according to the problem-solving methodology
- Ensure the management, optimization and control of the use of material resources and production equipment (products, materials and raw materials)
Write or update procedures
- Accompany new arrivals in their integration process
- Participate in the follow-up meetings of the projects in the course of industrialization and be a source of proposals for improvement.
- Lead the TRS follow-up
- Ensure the reliability and improvement of processes, ensure the implementation and use of technical files
- Coordinate with other teams and interface with the various departments.
- Work in tandem with the Night Team Leader (night shift, occasionally)
Ideally with a BTS in plastics and 10 years of experience in a similar position, necessarily acquired in the field of industry.
Desired skills :
- Good knowledge of injected plastics
- Analysis of technical constraintsStrength of proposal in the organization of the work
- Managerial skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Operational, “man/woman” in the field
- Reactive, autonomous, pragmatic, rigorous, pedagogue, benevolent
- Good organizational skills and good interpersonal skills
- Master the methodology of problem solving
- Be comfortable with computers
Position : Full time, daytime, based in Auray.
If you are interested, please send a CV and a cover letter: