For 40 years, Auray Plast has been specialized in thermoplastic injection sealing systems. Each year, 15 to 20 million plastic parts leave our factory located in Auray near the Gulf of Morbihan. Our expertise in the plastics industry enables us to supply quality parts and seals. Certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001, we are committed on a daily basis to a process of continuous improvement concerning quality, the environment, safety at work and energy consumption.
We are a company of about fifty employees, composed of a Design Office, production, finishing and packaging teams, a maintenance department and support functions. We are currently working on a new technical project, which we have benchmarked and prototyped. We now need to carry out a more generic market study, in order to find complementary applications.
Main activities :
Reporting to the Sales Department, you will carry out a market study in the field of safety caps:
- Definition of methodological tools
- Realization of the studies
- Exploitation of study results: Sorting and interpretation of data,
- Synthesis and presentation of elements of interest to the company
- Preparation of the next steps in the process, as well as decision making.
- Professional relations with the Design Office
- Presentation of the results
Profile: 3 years of higher education in a business school
- Knowledge of market research from paid databases.
- Good level of English
- Interest in technical and technological pieces
- Mastery of the Office pack software